At Fox Security Systems we take every opportunity to minimize waste generated by our company while staying up to date with safety practices required by our trade. Here are a number of the environmental and safety strategies practiced at FSS:
- Using ROHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) compliant devices in our installations whenever possible.
- Separating waste from cardboard/paper, wood, and other recyclable materials. In fact, recycling is something we have been practicing for years.
- Purchasing products in bulk whenever possible in an effort to reduce packaging waste.
- Always ensuring the maintenance of our company vehicles and equipment is up to date and optimized.
- Training: Our technicians are adequately trained in basic job-site safety including fall arrest/prevention and WHIMIS.
- Conducting Monthly “Tool-box” talks with our staff to engage them in staying up to date on safety issues including seasonal topics such as heat stress.